*** For a limited time, receive 10% off of all Barix IP-Audio devices by using the discount code BARIX10 at checkout!
Part #: Barix Exstreamer-205
Barix Part #: 2011.9113
The Exstreamer-205 has the same features as the Exstreamer-200 except;
- the USB slot has been replaced with a Micro SD slot,
- a line-in has been added for playback of local sources (MP3-Player, CD-Player, Phone, etc.).
The Barix Exstreamer-205 is an IP-Audio Decoder with a built-in 2x25W amplifier that decodes network audio streams and outputs the audio via left & right channel speaker outputs, the headphone jack, or the S/PDIF output, allowing you to create a flexible network based, multi-zone distributed audio system without modifying your existing infrastructure. The entire system can be configured and controlled using a standard web browser, allowing you to make changes quickly from anywhere that you have access to the network. Additionally, the Exstreamer-205 has stereo RCA line-inputs for playback of local sources.
The integrated stereo amplifier delivers 2 x 25 watt audio into 8-ohm speakers.
The Exstreamer-205 features a built-in 2x25W amplifier, S/PDIF output, Micro SD flash memory interface, IR receiver, and multi-format (MP3/WMA/AACplusV2, PCM, SIP) support. The Exstreamer-205 IP Audio Decoder decodes and plays multi-protocol and multi format audio streams, including MP3, AACplusV2, WMA, PCM, G.711, and SIP. The integrated stereo amplifier delivers 2 x 25 watt audio into 8-ohm speakers and there are stereo RCA line-inputs for playback of local sources. In addition, an S/PDIF digital output and headphone jack are available. Volume and channel can be controlled with the provided IR remote control and built-in IR receiver.
- Control volume of audio source connected to line-inputs remotely via IP.
- Multi-zone Commercial or Residential Audio Distribution
- Real-time Audio Bridging over IP (with Barix-Instreamer)
- Paging and announcement applications
- In-Store real-time audio distribution for retail, franchises...
- Streaming internet radio in bars and clubs
- Radio channels in hotel rooms distributed via IP network
- Playback point in an IP public address system
- Playing audio from a PC, a jukebox application, or from flash memory
- Stereo RCA line-inputs for playback of local sources (Computer, MP3-Player, Phone, etc.)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Integrated 2 x 25 watt speaker amplifier
- S/PDIF optical output
- Built-in IR receiver for remote control
- RJ45 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- Dsub 9pin for RS232
- Micro SD slot for flash memory